|M·900iA Series, the Solution for: • Material handling • Machine
load/unload • Heavy duty spot welding • Large sheet or panel handling •
Glass handling • Casting operations
• Material removal Benefits • Rugged wrist design performs reliably even in the harshest manufacturing environments. • Small robot footprint and reduced controller size conserve floor space. • Slim arm and wrist assemblies minimize interference with system peripherals and allow operation in confined spaces. • "Best in class" wrist moments and inertia meet a variety of heavy handling challenges. • Many process attachment points make integration easier. • Stationary outer arm simplifies hose and cable dressout, prolongs service life.
• Proven, reliable FANUC servo drives provide highest uptime and productivity.
Invert mount installation is possible on the M-900iN350 & M-900iN260Ll where space is a big concern.
Longer maintenance intervals :i equate to lower operating costs.
mechanical design reduces down time, increases mean time between failure
(MTBF) and minimizes spare part requirements.
Multiple controller type and mounting capabilities.
Slim profile design
RV reducers for all axes.
No motors at wrist
• Quick change amplifier <5 min. • Fast boot time <30 sec. • Standard Ethernet port.
• PCMCIA Software distribution. • Easy connections to a variety of I/O, including a number of distributed I/O networks.• Process specific software packages for various applications.
• .Web-based software tools for remote connectivity, diagnostics and production monitoring.
• Machine vision for robot guidance and inspection.
• iPendant, a color, Internet-ready teach pendant for even easier programming and custom cell user interface design
• Enhanced severe dust and liquid protection package with two-part epoxy paint for harsh environments.
• Standard baseplate for quick robot installation.
• Auxiliary axes packages for integration of peripheral servo-controlled devices.
• Adjustable hard stops for J-I, J2 and J3.
Various robot connection cable lengths for flexible cabinet placement and optional track rated cables. Pendant is also available with touch screen support. Monochrome pendant available Integrated spot welding utilities Electrically-insulated faceplate